Here are 5 charts that show you the future of work, based on the present, which is likely the past depending on when you’re reading this.
1. The size of Middle Management will swell as the number of people who aren’t that important flood the workforce.
2. As the workforce grows, it will become increasingly time-consuming to keep each member of the team up to date on various statuses.
Meetings and Email
3. As meetings grow longer and longer, workers will look to email to follow up on conversations, that will then be needed to be taken back to a meeting.
4. With so many meetings, preparing for meetings will be hard.
Time in Meetings
5. Without preparation, the time spent in meetings will be increasingly meaningless.