Did you know that sometimes what you learn at work isn’t all utterly meaningless? Here are 9 cartoons that illustrate how the lessons you’re taught at work are sometimes hidden but deeply consequential.
1. Great leaders know how to spin bad news
2. Chasing people for updates can be a great source of cardio
3. Drug testing employees sometimes isn’t necessary
4. You should always prepare yourself for feedback
5. It’s prudent to be careful with office supplies
6. Business skills take real skill…
7. …such as knowing how to juggle multiple projects
8. Meeting someone in person isn’t that scary after all
9. Accidents happen at the worst time
For more cartoons, follow Keith Wallace on Instagram.